RESOURCES FOR YOU
There are a plethora of resources available for HDR candidates and academics who are working from home - and new ones being developed every day! These resources are to help you focus, maintain your physical and mental health, and support your peers.
Please note: this is just a compiled list of resources. These groups are not affiliated and do not speak for the Central SIPS team.
This page is in the process of being updated.
Websites to visit
FOR FOCUSED WRITING
- iThinkWell: ThinkWell uses the latest psychological and educational research to assist high achievers to achieve maximum productivity.
- TheResearchWhisperer: The Research Whisperer is dedicated to the topic of doing research in academia. We talk about finding funding, research culture, and building academic track-records.
- To be added
- To be added
Social Media Accounts to follow
- @virtualnotviral -- PhD-Virtual Not Viral: We offer links and resources for PHDs caught in the pandemic. We also host a weekly chat #virtualnotviral
- @JoyfulPhd -- Encouraging PhDs to thrive, not just survive. 24.7 support for #PhDwellbeing, esp. as we handle a global pandemic!
- @rellypops -- Dr Narelle Lemon. Ass/Prof in Education. Researcher in engagement/participation via combo of creative pedagogies/social media/positive psy/mindfulness + self-care advocate.
- @MindfulEveryday -- Mindfulness focused twitter
- @ithinkwellHugh -- Hugh Kearns. Procrastination, Perfectionism, Overcommitment and the Imposter Syndrome. Flinders University, Adelaide, iThinkWell. Lecturer, researcher and author.
- HDR student support group - COVID-19 in Australia: https://www.facebook.com/groups/656255255127332/